We're Pioneer Utility Resources
If you’re a smart, social media-savvy person with a great work ethic and a heart for rural America, then we’d love to hear from you.
We educate, inform, and entertain more than 8 million Americans every month for clients.
- Act as our clients on social media.
- Engage with our clients’ customers when they like, share, retweet, regram, pin, or comment on content.
- Keep eyes and ears open for opportunities to share valuable content from social media
pages in the client’s local online community on the client’s profile.
- Be willing to frequently suggest new, cool, and interesting content ideas for the creative team.
- Mondays: 1:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. CST
- Wednesdays: 1:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. CST
- Saturdays: 12:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. CST
- Sundays: 3:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. CST
- Total = 17 hours
Extra hours may become available helping cover other monitors during time off, vacations, etc.
To apply, please send a resume and cover note to Mike Marsch.
This is a part-time, remote-friendly position that could be structured as a freelance/contract position or a part time employment opportunity. Employer of record will be ARC Media, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Utility Resources.
Job Related Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with or willing to learn Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Creator Studio, Sprout Social, Google Drive, Quick Base, Basecamp, and Dropbox Business.
- Reliable, high-speed home internet
- Knowledge of social media basics across the most popular social media networks
- (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Your own computer
- Good judgment
- Great spelling and grammar
- Willingness to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to have fun