Statusopen - Full-time
Job TypeFully Remote
SalaryFrom $41,000 a year
We're Pioneer Social
ARC media is a wholly owned digital communications subsidiary of Pioneer Utility Resources, LLC. As a social media team within that structure we educate, inform, and entertain more than 6 million Americans every month for clients.
If you’re a smart, social media-savvy person with a great work ethic and a heart for rural America, then we’d love to hear from you!
The Social Media Content & Account Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Account Management & Client Services
- Ensure excellent professional relationships with your clients.
- Establish and gain a rapport with clients that allows for conversations about needs and goals.
- Learn your clients’ services and programs.
- Learn their likes and dislikes.
- Learn their service territory.
- Look for ways to serve them at a unique, local level within the scope of their contract with us.
- Help track account details, including but not limited to sales signed date, start work date, and client contact information using company systems such as Quickbase.
- Manage a list of key social media accounts, from client communications to content scheduling and special projects.
- Communicate with your utility clients in a professional, timely, and courteous way by phone, email, or in person as appropriate.
- Ensure quick, accurate delivery of social media services.
- Respond and quickly address client questions and requests.
- Identify opportunities that arise for additional work, new product offerings, or social media upsells.
- Learn the brand standards of the clients assigned to you, and follow them to a T.
- Manage “quick-turn” social media requests and last-minute changes as needed for your utility accounts.
- Understand — and embrace — that no two cooperatives are the same.
- Pay close attention to the detailed program offerings, contact information, and other details that are specific to individual cooperatives and other clients.
- Know your own clients’ preferences and the programs and services they offer to their consumers. Follow those preferences when creating, scheduling, and publishing content.
- Send monthly social media report cards; ensure questions are answers and special requests are completed.
- Draft new social media posts on subjects including but not limited to energy efficiency, electrical safety, and the benefits of being a member-owner of a rural, consumer-owned utility.
- Proofread/error check your content.
- Create graphics for use on social media.
- Search for appropriate stock photos to use in social media posts.
- Create new content that will garner positive attention and inspire Likes, Shares, Comments, and other engagement from members at the end of the line.
Content Management & Scheduling
- Brand, modify, and schedule relevant social media content to your utilities’ pages.
- Build a weekly editorial/publishing schedule (“cycle”) for your clients.
- Proactively seek out creative approval on those cycles for each of your clients or client groupings.
- Apply the client’s branding to individual social media posts.
- Schedule and/or publish your clients’ social media content.
- Save your creative files to our shared drive for future reference.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Job Related Qualifications
- Willingness to work together on a great team, sharing ideas and supporting your colleagues and the utilities we serve
- Reliable, high-speed home internet
- Great spelling and grammar
- Willingness to learn new software as needed
- Attention to detail
- A positive, service-minded attitude
- Knowledge of social media posting/scheduling across the most popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Good judgment
- Willingness to ask questions
- Ability to have fun
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with or willing to learn Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Creator Studio, Sprout Social, GSuite, Quick Base, Basecamp, GoToMeeting, and Dropbox Business.
- Education and Training: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience: 1-2 years in a role that blends social media creation, scheduling, and account management. Experience in consumer-owned utilities is preferred.
- Physical Requirements:
Position requires the following:
- Sitting: 80 percent (working at desk with computer)
- Standing/walking: 20 percent
- Lifting: 50 lbs (trade show display)
- Abilities and Skills: Must exhibit working knowledge of computers and related software, including Google Docs, Dropbox, QuickBase, Facebook Business Suite, Canva, and Sprout
- Hours: This position is overtime exempt. Employee accepts additional working hours as required due to deadlines, travel or other unforeseen conditions.
This position reports to the Manager, Social Media Content & Accounts
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Social Media Account Management: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off